CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My old and new goals Q3


My main goal is still to improve my writing as their is still space for improvement their.

Also my grammar goal still remains as we have not consultated that yet in class.

If I were to think of a third goal it would to improve my teamwork ability. For the I.R display I got a partner who I didn't like very much. So I had some arguments with that person and in the end we got a bad grade.

The three goals above were the ones I made for Q2

The first goal I have not met much yet because my average grade for writing was bad. Also my research paper grade was bad.

The second goal remains because we have not attended to grammar at all in this quarter.

As for the teamwork I have got any partner I do not like in humanities. But in some other classes i have and I generally get along with them fine.

My new goal would be:
To continue to improve my writing

To improve my oral skills

To improve grammar and spelling

0 comments: