CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

1870 stock market

I was very successful in the game. In fact I had the highest amount of money in our class. I did not use specific strategy besides my basic knowledge. I got a lot of shares of the Great Northern Railway because I new that they went up at that time



Buy low and sell high

This is the one that I used. I got 10 shares of the Great Northern Railway when it was the lowest at $ 4 . Then I sold every thing else and got more Great Northern Railways shares. Then in the end the shares turned out to be real high and I made a lot money.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I don't agree with this because this is exactly what I did and I made a lot of many of it. Maybe it could be sheer luck but for this game putting all your eggs in one basket worked very well.

0 comments: