CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Roller Coaster


As the cart climbed what seemed like a perpetual lenth of track with the monotonous ket ket ket ... sound. .Suddenly the cart stopped in a deadly silence, I wished I had stayed at the arcade instead of coming here. Then I heard the front most passengers scream and the cart zoomed down. I was sqeezed with un-imagenable pressure as the kinetic energy of the cart increased rapidly. Soon I was lurched forward and the sour bile in the back of my throat came rushing in my mouth as the cart suddenly changed it's course upwards. I knew the potenial energy was building up again.

1 comments:

Asim! said...

Sameet, This really made me think about all the "science" behind a rollercoaster. You used a lot of sceintific words, like perputual and kinetic. You also add in some scienctific stuff like "it squezed me with un-imaginable pressure. You used a lot of good word choice, like monotonus. Overall this was a very good peice, with a lot of discription. Good Job.