CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Factory Game Day 1


As I got my paper, I rushed to cut the shapes out. As my half mangled shapes fell on the table I quickly attempted to arrange them into a shape. My original intention was Claud from South Park but too many pieces were left. I tried many other opions like a sun, a bear and etc. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes to 1/3 hours. Seeing the severe shortage of time, I quickly arrange a face. In a desperate attempt to use the remianing pieces, I glued them all in one corner and color black over it to represnt the hair. Finally my messy masterpiece was done!!! When everyone was done Mr. Coyle put them all on the board and belive me, there were all sorts of shapes. With a quick glance at the board I could tell that mine was far from the best.

0 comments: