CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fruit Roll up


The sour and sweet smell entered my nose as I rip open my packet greedily. The blue and purple color were so bright and tempting. As a pulled out sticky fruit roll from the crinkled wraper yet another translucent wraper coated the roll. I impatiently pull out the cellophane as the saliva started to collect in my mouth and finally the prize stood before me unwraped. The moment it touched my mouth the sour taste got enfused in my taste buds.

1 comments:

Nafeesa said...

The sweet and sour smell entered my nose as I ripped open my packet greedily. The blue and purple colors were so bright and tempting. As I pulled out the sticky candy from the crinkled, shiny yellow wrapper, I saw to my annoyance that yet another translucent wrapper coated the roll. I pulled out the cellophane impatiently as the saliva started to collect in my mouth and finally the prize stood before me, unwrapped. There at last was my delicious piece of candy, ocean blue with purplish stripes, just waiting to be placed in my mouth. The moment it touched my mouth the sour taste became infused in my taste buds.