CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Assessing my old goals and making new ones


My main goal I wanted to archive was to improve my writing. I think I have got better at that after looking at my I.R writing grades. My first two writing grade were pretty bad but then my next one was a lot better. Finally my last grade for the expository piece was very good. As for the grammar improvement


My main goal is still to improve my writing as their is still space for improvement their.

Also my grammar goal still remains as we have not consultated that yet in class.

If I were to think of a third goal it would to improve my teamwork ability. For the I.R display I got a partner who I didn't like very much. So I had some arguments with that person and in the end we got a bad grade.

0 comments: